Kerala Ayurveda Bala Thailam 450ml | Muscle and Bone Strengthening Abhyanga Oil | Age Related Joint Issues| For Healthy Joints & Muscles | With Bala, Guduchi, Rasna, Tila, Manjishta, Ikshurasa, Curd, Milk, and Sesame Oil
Brand: KERALA ayurveda
- Quantity: 450 ml; Item Form: Thailam; Muscle strengthening massage oil- Kerala Ayurveda Bala Thailam is a herbal oil with the goodness of Bala, Guduchi, and sesame that helps to repair your muscles and strengthen joints.
- Ensure joint strength and mobility- Kerala Ayurveda Bala Thailam helps to deeply nourishe your joints and associated structures and promotes flexibility and mobility.
- Advanced bone, muscle, and joint support- Bala Thailam help to reinforce the structural support of joints by nourishing the lubricating fluid around the joins
- For age-related joint disorders- with the nourishing base of sesame oil, milk, and iksurasa, Bala Thailam will be your one-stop solution for all your degenerative joint issues.
- Nourish weak and atrophied muscles- the Vata pacifying and brimhana or strengthening herbs in this massage oil deeply nourish your weak and atrophied muscles and improve muscle tone.
- Self abhyanga with this strengthening herbal oil will nourish all your muscles and joints.
- Usage: Take the required amount of Kerala Ayurveda Bala Thailam in a bowl. Place this bowl in warm water until it becomes slightly warm. Sit in a comfortable position on a non-slippery surface and check if the oil is warm enough by putting a drop on your inner wrist. Gently apply the oil over the affected part. Cover the body part with a thick blanket or cloth and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Take a bath in warm water so that the oil penetrates deep into your skin.
- Target Audience: All Adults. If you are using this oil for the first time, do a patch test. Avoid massaging over cuts or burns.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: F1THB0717
Details: The product has many good benefits, It comes with safe packaging
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.7 x 0.8 inches