Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna 200ml | Oil for Burns, Cuts, and Sprains|First aid Box Oil |Ayurvedic Pain Relief Oil|With Aloe vera, Tambula, Sigrupatra, Palandu, Tandulambu, and Shatavari in Coconut oil|
Brand: KERALA ayurveda
- Quantity: 200ml; Item Form: Thailam; Quick relief from sprain and cramps- Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna is an ayurvedic pain relief oil with the goodness of herbs like tambula and sigrupatra that helps to reduce pain in sprain, strain, and muscle spasms.
- Fast healing of burns and scalds- With Vranasodana-ropana or cleaning and healing group of herbs like aloe vera, coconut oil, and rice water, Murivenna augments cell repair. It helps heal the affected part without forming scars.
- Relieves joint pain, redness, and swelling- Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna helps to reduce pain, swelling, and redness in the joints, improves flexibility, and increases the range of motion of affected joints.
- Accelerates healing of cuts and wounds- Coconut oil in Murivenna, with its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, shields the wound from germs, reduces skin inflammation, and promotes tissue healing.
- Instant pain relief in falls and sports injuries- Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna has analgesic, calming, and relaxant properties, giving instant relief from pain and associated symptoms in falls and sports injuries. Self Pichu (sponging) with this cooling and tissue repairing oil soothes your muscles and joints and prompts healing of cuts, wounds, and ulcers.
- Usage: For muscle and joint pain- Take the required amount of Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna in a bowl. Place this bowl in warm water until it becomes slightly warm. Sit comfortably on a non-slippery surface and check if the oil is warm enough by putting a drop on your inner wrist. Now, gently massage the affected area with the oil.
- Avoid massaging for twisted muscles and sprain; instead, do a Pichu. Pichu (sponging) is a simple and easy technique to apply and hold medicated oil over the affected part of the body. In the resting position, It obviates the need for bandages. Spread a piece of cotton and dip it in the warm oil, and apply over the painful area.
- Maintain the temperature by replacing the cotton with another cotton dipped in warm oil at regular intervals. Take a bath in warm water so that oil penetrates deep into your skin. Avoid vigorous massaging over the affected area if you have a sprain, cuts, or burn.
- For burns, scalds, and ulcers, clean the affected area with water and pat dry. Take enough amount of Murivenna in a cotton swab or gauze, apply it over the affected area, and cover the wound with a non-adherent dry gauze.
- Target Audience: All Adults. If you are using this oil for the first time, do a patch test. Before doing a bandage with murivenna, ensure all abrasions are cleaned and healed before sports or fall injuries. Bandaging an unclean wound may cause infection and exacerbate your condition.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: 5J-FTEO-KY90
Details: The product has many good benefits, It comes with safe packaging
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches